This product is only available online - mail order only.
Furygan Raptor Leather Trousers
The Raptor leather trousers are a step forward for Furygan. Derived from our GP racersí suits, they will increase your ease of movement on the bike, resulting in more comfort, more precision and top protection. Itís time for a shift.
- Raptor trousers are CE certified as PPE.
- Main external material : "full grained" leather 1,4mm thickness as per our race suits.
- CE certified D3O protectors (1621-1) for the knees and the hips.
- Areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching to avoid tearing.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furyganís R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce the products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- Inner part of the calf made in high tenacity bi-stretch fabric for comfort, and to avoid any discomfort in the boots.
- Waterproof treated leather.
- Elastic waist for comfort and ergonomics.
- Two connecting zips (one short and a full length) sewed on an elastic belt. High tenacity bi-stretch fabric between the legs and behind the knees.
- Endurance Furygan Sliders, for a soft feeling but a long durability.
- Leather stretch at the waist and knees for a top ergonomics whatever the bike you are riding.
- Kevlar padding at the bottom.
- New legs and knee s de sign derived form our GP racer's suit. For even more comfort and ease of movement on the bike.
- Additional foam padding on the hips.
- Adjustable knee protectors
- Internal technical lining. Made from Coolon, a material designed to maximize breathability, moisture absorption and comfort.