Keeway TX125 Supermoto
£1999 + £99 Documentation Fee
In-stock & ready to go
Supermoto street bikes are amazingly practical and fun motorcycles, blending the best characteristics of sportbikes with the upright seating position and comfort of a dual-sport machine. And Keeway's TX 125 Supermoto is a perfect example. Powered by Keeway's reliable and powerful 125cc SOHC four-stroke engine, the TX 125 Supermoto adds a dual-sport chassis, sticky street tires, modern, race-type suspension (including a monoshock and inverted fork), racing-spec disc brakes and tons of cornering clearance, all of which allow you to make the most of the TX's amazing handling and maneuverability. Add digital instrumentation, two-up capability, a handy luggage rack, lightweight cast-alloy wheels, electric starting, electronic ignition and tons of bang-for-the-buck value, you have a machine that'll have you grinning ear to ear inside your helmet all day long.
- The TX 125's air-cooled, single-overhead-cam four-stroke engine is reliable and pumps out plenty of smooth, usable power - ideal for any sort of riding environment.
- A racing-type inverted fork along with a monoshock system in back provides superb ride comfort and chassis control, which is ideal for the multiple environments the TX excels in.
- 4 stroke single cylinder engine
- Lightweight and strong 17-inch cast alloy wheels are fitted, with a modern disc brake and grippy tire attached to each. Braking power is immediate and progressive.
- An upright riding position with plenty of seat-to-peg distance and a well-shaped handlebar make the TX 125 a comfortable place to spend the day, for riders and passengers.
- 5 Speed Transmission
- 11.2L Fuel Capacity
- Total Weight of just 150KG
Finance Available from:
Paid Over 36 Months
(Close Brothers Motor Finance Terms & Conditions Apply)
Please contact us for a accurate quotation on 01432 850055 or use the Ask About Finance form below.